Breast Augmentation Wellington
Breast Augmentation Wellington, also referred to as Augmentation Mammoplasty, or Breast Aug, is a surgical procedure that reshapes and enlarges the breasts. It is our most popular procedure and can provide an amazing improvement in your beauty and self esteem. Breast Augmentation is usually performed to enlarge small underdeveloped breasts or breasts that have lost their shape due to having children or weight loss.
A breast augmentation Wellington is a procedure that reshapes and enlarges a woman’s breast through the use of breast implants. The breast implants can consist of either saline or silicone depending on what our surgeons think will be best for the patient. We offer the newest implant designs and techniques to achieve a natural looking volume enhancement.
Reasons for considering a Breast Augmentation
A Breast Augmentation Wellington is a procedure you should consider if you want to:
- Restore breasts that undergone lumpectomy or mastectomy.
- To reshape the breast and give a fuller appearance.
- Enlarge small breasts.
- Make breasts larger after having children or breast feeding.
Are you a good candidate for Breast Augmentation?
The decision to undergo a breast augmentation is a very personal one. If you choose to undergo a breast augmentation procedure you should do it for yourself, not for someone else. You may be a good candidate for breast augmentation surgery if:
- Your breasts are asymmetrical
- One or both of your breasts failed to develop normally
- One or both of your breasts have an elongated shape
- You are physically healthyYou have realistic expectations.
- It is very helpful to look at Before and After pictures to assist you with you expectations and your decision process.
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are well informed about how the procedure is performed and the potential risks.
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- You are dissatisfied with your breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss, or with aging
- You do not smoke. If you are a smoker, you are strongly encouraged to refrain from smoking for at least a week prior to your surgery date and continue to refrain from smoking for two weeks or until your incisions have healed. This will promote faster healing and reduce the risk of infection.
Where is the surgery performed?
The surgery is performed in Estetica Institute’s accredited surgical center, in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Our surgeries are performed at our state-of-the-art operating rooms by a highly trained staff of professionals who all maintain the highest credentials. Our facility is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF).
How long does the surgery last?
Typically, a Breast Augmentation Wellington procedure takes about one hour to perform. Patient will recover for about a half-hour after the procedure, and then may go home.
For more information about breast augmentation Wellington procedures performed by the expert plastic surgery staff at Esthetica Institute or to schedule an appointment, please call 561.776.9555.