Mommy Makeover in North Palm Beach
A Mommy Makeover, is a combination of different procedures or patient specific plastic surgeries or treatments that target and correct those changes your body was left with as a result of having children or weight fluctuations. The ultimate goal of a Mommy Makeover in North Palm Beach is to help you return to a more flattering pre-pregnancy figure.
The procedures of a Mommy Makeover include:
- Tummy Tuck – (Abdominoplasty)
- Breast Lift – (Mastopexy)
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Injectable Treatments, (BOTOX® or dermal fillers)
- Skin Care (peels, IPL Laser or clinical skin care)
Although motherhood is wonderful, the results on a woman’s body from having babies and the fluctuation of weight gain and loss, can take its toll on your figure. Many women will experience a variety of physical changes, (usually to the abdomen and breasts), that are difficult to reverse with diet and exercise. Pregnancy can also sometimes affect the distribution of body fat or even your skin’s complexion.
Reasons for considering a Mommy Makeover
There are benefits to combining surgeries such as: You are under anesthesia once, you recover once and certainly there are cost savings. But for many women, plastic surgery after pregnancy or pregnancies, allows them the ability to reclaim their body after having babies. This rejuvenation of one’s body back to a more desirable shape can do wonders for your psyche, self-confidence and sense of attractiveness. The benefits to self-esteem and sexuality can be great.
Are you a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
You may be a good candidate for a mommy makeover if:
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations. It is very helpful to look at Before and After pictures to assist you with you expectations and your decision process.
- You are a mother looking to counteract some of the physical effects of pregnancy.
- Your pregnancy has negatively affected the size and shape of your breasts
- You’re distressed about your sagging tummy and stretch marks
- Pockets of fat on your waist, abdomen, arms or thighs do not improve with diet and exercise
- You have sagging breasts, uneven breasts, decreased breast volume, drooping nipples and stretched areolas (the dark skin surrounding the nipple).
- Your breasts have become so much larger after childbirth that they are out of proportion with the rest of your body and they cause back pain.
- Your tummy has loose skin and stretch marks and your waistline has become thick and undefined.
- You had a C-section and now you have areas of fat hanging over your surgical scar.
- You have excess fat in the love-handle area as well as in the hips and thighs.
- You have early signs of aging in your face and around the eyes.
- You are done having children
The unique combination of surgical procedures involved in this treatment is designed to help new mothers feel more confident about their post-pregnancy bodies. New moms are advised to wait at least six months following the birth of their last child before seeking surgery.
For more information about a mommy makeover in North Palm Beach performed by the expert plastic surgery staff at Esthetic Institute or to schedule an appointment, please call 561.776.9555.