Mommy Makeover Palm Beach Gardens
A Mommy Makeover is a combination of different procedures or patient specific plastic surgeries or treatments that target and correct the changes to your body that were left as a result of having children or weight fluctuations. With a Mommy Makeover, the ultimate goal is to help you return to a more flattering pre-pregnancy figure.
A Mommy Makeover includes the following procedures:
- Tummy Tuck – (Abdominoplasty)
- Breast Lift – (Mastopexy)
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Injectable Treatments, (BOTOX® or dermal fillers)
- Skin Care (peels, IPL Laser or clinical skin care)
Although being a mother is wonderful, the results on a woman’s body from having babies can result in the fluctuation of weight gain and loss and can take its toll on your figure. Many women will experience a number of physical changes, (usually to the abdomen and breasts), that are difficult to reverse with diet and exercise. Pregnancy can also sometimes affect the distribution of body fat or even your skin’s complexion.
Why Should You Consider a Mommy Makeover?
There are a number of benefits to combining surgeries including: You are under anesthesia once, you recover once, and certainly there are cost savings. For many women, plastic surgery after pregnancy or pregnancies allows them the ability to reclaim their body after having babies. This rejuvenation of one’s body back to a more desirable shape can do wonders of your psyche, self-confidence, and sense of attractiveness. The benefits to self-esteem and sexuality can be great.
How do you know if you’re a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
You may be a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover if:
- You’re physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations. It is very helpful to look at Before & After pictures to assist you with your expectations and your decision process.
- You are a mother looking to counteract some of the physical affects of pregnancy.
- Your pregnancy has negatively affected the size and shape of your breasts.
- You’re distressed about your sagging tummy and stretch marks.
- Pockets of fat on your waist, abdomen, arms or thighs do not improve with diet and exercise.
- You have sagging breasts, uneven breasts, decreased breast volume, dropping nipples and stretched areoles (the dark skin surrounding the nipple).
- Your breasts have become so much larger after childbirth that they are out of proportion with the rest of your body and they cause back pain.
- Your tummy has loose skin and stretch marks and your waistline has become thick and undefined.
- You had a C-section and now you have areas of fat hanging over your surgical scar.
- You have excess fat in the love-handle area as well as in the hips and thighs.
- You have early signs of aging in your face and around the eyes.
- You are done having children.
The unique combination of surgical procedures involved in this treatment is designed to help new mothers feel more confident about their post-pregnancy bodies. New moms are advised to wait at least six months following the birth of their last child before seeking surgery.
If you would like additional information about a Mommy Makeover Palm Beach Gardens performed by the expert plastic surgery staff at Estetica Institute or to schedule an appointment, please call 561.776.9555.