Dr. Amy Simon
With more than 20 years of experience, Dr. Amy Simon MD (formerly Dr. Amy Ortega) is a Board Certified, Double-Fellowship Trained plastic surgeon with a unique combination of subspecialized expertise in cosmetic breast and body procedures, as well as cosmetic facial and oculoplastic eyelid surgery.
After completing medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch, Dr. Simon completed an advanced five-year residency of combined general surgery and plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Simon then completed her fellowship in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery at the Center for Breast and Body Contouring in Michigan where she gained unique experience in the SPAIR short-scar breast surgery procedures. She was the first surgeon in the Southeastern United States with fellowship training in SPAIR short-scar breast surgery, and is especially known for bringing the SPAIR to the South along with breast augmentations and breast lifts that look very natural. Combining her breast surgery expertise with additional procedures for the ultimate Mommy Makeover.
Dr. Simon completed an additional fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery and Oculoplastic eyelid surgery, where she gained additional expertise in natural looking facelifts and necklifts, as well as youthful eyelid rejuvenation.
- Distinguished as one of “America’s Most Honored Doctors” and again named a “Top Plastic Surgeon” for 2020
- Ranked #1 in online patient reviews for Central Florida by Top Plastic Surgeon Reviews
- 1st plastic surgeon in the Southeastern United States with fellowship training in SPAIR short-scar breast surgery. She is regarded as the surgeon who brought the SPAIR technique to the South
- Named among the “10 Best” Plastic Surgeons in Florida
- Named one of “America’s Most Compassionate Doctors”
- Awarded the “Women of Excellence Award for Professional Achievement”