Schedule a Consultation
September 13, 2018
Get the profile you’ve always wanted and dreamed of….without surgery! Fillers can now be used to treat the nasal bridge and achieve results previously only possible with surgery.
Having a smoothly contoured and symmetric nose can be the centerpiece of an attractive face.
Using fillers during Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty we can:
• camouflage a nasal hump by adding fillers above and below the hump to create a smooth profile
• make a curved nose appear more symmetrical and balanced
• make the nose look more defined and slimmer
• smooth irregular contours of the nose
One of the best ways to achieve this look is to use fillers such as Radiesse, Restylane, Juvederm, and Voluma. These fillers are temporary and will require follow up treatments approximately every nine to twelve months.
• Not permanent: Because the fillers are temporary, you can make changes with the freedom of knowing it’s not forever.
• Cost: The cost is significantly less than surgical rhinoplasty.
• Results: The results can be seen immediately without waiting weeks for surgical results to “settle”.
• Non-Surgical: The patient is conscious and able to provide feedback during the procedure.
• Recovery: There is no downtime required after the procedure. Although there may be some minor bruising or redness, the patient can return to work immediately.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is not permanent. Patients wanting to maintain their new “look” will need to return for treatments approximately every nine to 12 months.
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty will not make a nose narrower or smaller, this can only be achieved with surgical Rhinoplasty, although this procedure can make the nose appear narrower or smaller.
Topical numbing cream is applied prior to the and the discomfort is very minimal, if any!
Non-Surgical Chin Augmentation and jaw line augmentation are often done in conjunction with the nose.
In this life, you only get one body to work with. Estética Institute helps you make the most of it. During your one-on-one consultation, an Estetica specialist will sit down with you, answer your questions, and help you determine the proper aesthetic care for your unique skin and body. Schedule your consultation today to begin your journey to a more beautiful life!